Latest Unit Sold: #03-14 on 27-Feb-2023 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 22-09-2023: Book an Appointment to view The Lilium Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-03-2022: The Lilium latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 10-03-2022: Check out The Lilium updated Price List
- 19-02-2022: View the The Lilium E-Brochure
- 30-01-2022: Check out The Lilium 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 22-19-2021: View the The Lilium Floor Plan
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 24-12-2020: Check out The Lilium 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 16-11-2020: View the The Lilium E-Brochure
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resale prices up 0.8% last month: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: View the The Lilium Floor Plan
- 08-06-2020: View the The Lilium E-Brochure
- 22-05-2020: Check out The Lilium Video
- 05-05-2020: Check out the Amenities of The Lilium
- 23-04-2020: The The Lilium Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 16-03-2020: Read New private home sales in Singapore jumped 57.3 per cent in February
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 13-11-2019: Read Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 21-10-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
The Lilium is developed by SingHaiYi Group Ltd, a Singapore public listed company that focused on property development, investment and management services. The group holds various segment in real estate sector across multiple countries such as USA, Malaysia and Australia. Besides real estate development, SingHaiYi Group also involves in other income-generative assets in the commercial and retail sectors.
The Lilium is located How Sun Rd along the Upper Paya Lebar Road. It is only a short 5 minutes walk to the Bartley MRT Station and 1 station away from Serangoon MRT Interchange station. The Lilium is also accessible via major expressway such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Exressway (KPE).
The Lilium is surrounded by shopping malls, retails, schools, park and many more amenities.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at The Lilium are on a first come first serve basis.
The Lilium is a new launched freehold condominium located at How Sun Rd along Upper Paya Lebar Road, the development nested within the upscale Bartley residential enclave. The Lilium sits on a land size of around 54,942 sqft and comprises of 2 bedroom to 4 bedroom residential apartment. The development is made up by 2 blocks of 5-storey building and expected to obtain TOP by 31 December 2021.
The Lilium is connected by an established public transport system and highway networks. With Bartley MRT Station just 5 minutes walk away and Serangoon MRT exchange one stop, MacPherson MRT interchange in two stops and Paya Lebar MRT interchange in three stops away. Major expressway in town such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) within close proximity to The Lilium.
Holistic medley shopping, entertainment and culinary delights are minutes away from The Lilium, namely NEX Shopping Mall, Kovan Heartland Mall, Paya Lebar Square, SingPost Centre and Paya Lebar Quarter. Recreation amenities such as Serangoon Stadium, Kovan Sports Centre and Singapore Sports Hub are also within minutes drive away from The Lilium.
Reputable schools and institution nearby includes St. Gabriel’s Primary and Secondary School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ Secondary, Maris Stella High School, Stamford American International School, Cedar Girls’ Primary and Secondary School, St. Andrew’s Junior School, St. Andrew’s Secondary School and St. Andrew’s Junior College.
Book An Appointment to view The Lilium ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Lilium Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.